I'm now employed!

Well my many applications to numerous jobs and the large amount of CV's that my dad had kindly printed off for me has now paid off! I am now employed at Next!!!!
For a first job of mine it couldn't be more perfect for what I wanted. I had my interview last week and amazingly got offered the job on the spot! Got my induction there tomorrow, fingers crossed I will receive my clothes allowance for 'work clothes'. It's only a temporary summer job but I hope to impress her and maybe get kept on for a longer term job or get transferred if I get into university.

Here are a few items I'd like to get with my clothes allowance.

Plain maxi dress £18. I feel that with a maxi dress it can be so versatile and wearable. You can dress it up or dress it down depending on the occasion. It doesn't necessarily have to be hot or summer to wear it. You can easily add a chunky knot cardigan or a leather jacket to keep
yourself warm along with a pair of ankle boots for a bit of a more edgy look.





Teal Lace Dress £35
I love this dress, I think it is just gorgeous! Again with this I think you can wear this either casual for work, with a pair of brogues/loafers/moccasins or you can wear it on a night out with a pair of black wedges/colour block wedges to be more on the s/s trend.






Printed Vest £22
This printed vest is bang on trend for s/s11 and can be took right through to a/w11 due to the neutral, autumnal colours. This top would go fabulous with a pair of black skinny jeans or camel coloured paper waist bag shorts.




This is just a few of the items that I would like, perfect for work or any other time!




On another note I've been wanting a lomography camera for quite sometime now and I eventually found a relatively cheap one on eBay! Hopefully I will win the bid, it's a Pop 9 camera, some form of a tacky gold paper on it but hey it's cheap.

Hope you're all well xoxo

Comments