a tiny bit marvellous


Hello there! Welcome to the first official post of 'a tiny bit marvellous'. Let me introduce myself!

Who?
My name is Laura Elizabeth Anne Convery. I'm 18 years old and from Durham, United Kingdom. I can never think of a good name for these things. I don't want my name as it, as I kind of want this to be a place where I can express myself in a whole new light. I was reading 'A Tiny Bit Marvellous' by Dawn French and I thought that would be a good start. I mean I can always change it as I go along right?

What?
This blog is going is going to be a form of diary for me a guess. This may change as time goes on! For now I want to focus on the things I love, things that are marvellous, British mannerisms and characteristics, and my daily thoughts: this could include outfits of the day, a week of photos, haul photos and such.

When?
I've always wanted to do a blog. I could honestly sit all day and read/watch peoples blogs and youtube channels. I've always wanted to do one but then I've gone and put it off for some reason. Long summer ahead and then university, perfect time to start I think. I feel as if this summer then the beginning of university will define me as a person, and most likely change me from the person who I am now.

Where?
I currently live in a little village just on the outskirts of Durham city. It's not really the nicest of places, I live at least one bus journey away from friends. Hopefully in September I will be moving away to York to begin a History course at York St. John university. I love York, it's such a beautiful historic city. From the shambles to river. I can't wait to live there! When I'm there I think I'll be a happier person.

Why?
Why? Well like I said, I've always said I've wanted to create one, more of an online diary really. I enjoy reading them and would love for people to enjoy reading a slight insight into my life!

Comments