the wonders of a british summer!

The british summer is just so typical and unpredictable! Summer officially began a few weeks ago yet we've had average temperatures and average weather (rain, cloud etccc). Yet these past two days have been bloody glorious! Temperatures in Durham yesterday of about 27/28'c and around the same today. I obviously took up this opportunity to sunbathe, I honestly didn't think it was that hot until I got ready to go out for drinks later and my stomach was all red and sunburnt! Ouchy is all I can say. Went for a few pitchers at the Slug & Lettuce in Durham with Katie then on the way back to the bus station there was a torrential downpour, that wasn't particularly brilliant when I had a little summer dress with some sandals on! Oh I was drenched.
Today I'm just going to relax and read in the garden (covered up) until I go meet Katie to get ready to go to Newcastle tonight in order to celebrate Jasmines birthday!! 80p entry & drinks at the cut, my favourite place in town!











Hope you are all enjoying this glorious weather & making the most of it while it lasts!
xoxo

Comments