confessions of a shopaholic

Well this week has been averagely boring to be honest!

Monday.. Monday was one of my only days off work so I decided to make the most of it. Caught the bus to Durham to go to the library and have a ruffle through the charity shops. Just as I got on the bus it began to rain.. thought it might blow over but it got heavier andddd heavier. So, a change of plan occurred! I ran across the road in an attempt to stay as dry as possible.. luckily enough there is a Salvation Army charity shop. They have a new little 'vintage' section,  right up my streeeeet! Picked up a sleeveless collar top in a coral colour, originally from 'St Micheals', the old version of Marks & Spencer! Then popped into Newcastle where the weather was a lot more pleasant, had a cheeky little browse which turned into a naughty little shopping trip. Picked up two tops from h&m and a pair of shoes from Primark.

Tuesday... Got called into work 12-4. The most boring and horrific four hour shift EVER. I spent those four hours in the stockroom de-tagging clothes for the NEXT sale which begins this Saturday. Seriously though, it took me 4 hours to do a 10m rail of clothes!

Wednesday... Work yet again from 8-12. Another shift in the stockroom on delivery this time, a little more exciting but still extremely mundane. Spent this shift putting the cubes on the hangers. Oh how my job is exciting ey!!

Today.. I went to see my best friend Katie. The weather wassss gorgeous! Went and bought some Refresher ice lollies (HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE, BLOODY DELICIOUS!) and sat down the park. Basked in glorious sunshine. Perfecto. Had to leave her for her driving lesson so I popped into town again as I didn't get to go to Topshop, see what remains they had left in the sale.. not much. However I bought a few pieces of jewellery and those MACCOY boots that I posted in my wish list. Treated myself to a pick n mix to!

Anyone off to see Harry Potter tonight or in the next few days? Not sure if I could handle seeing it. Would either be an emotional wreck or would not know what to do after it finished. It's been around for what feels like a lifetime! Guess it will be time for me to say byebye Ron :(


Item 1 - Coral/Pink sleeveless collar vest, Salvation Army charity shop £3.99


                  


Item 2 & 3 - H&M top in brown/taupe and white £7.99


          















  Item 4 - MACCOY Topshop boots £36




Item 5 - Feather necklace, Topshop £12.50 reduced to £3.50


            



Item 6 - Topshop FREEDOM ring, £10 reduced to £3.50






Sorry this is really long but I did promise on Tuesday to do this! I shall post outfits of them at the weekend :) hope you are all well! Let me know what you think of my bargains (well the cheap bits anyway), have you bought any recent bargains at the masses of sales? :)
xoxo

P.S sorry I haven't included the Primark shoes I've been wearing them all the time since I bought them, I shall post them at the weekend too!

Comments