the end of an era!





Well after what seems like the whole of my life.. after 14 years of tears, triumphs, achievements, making friends & enemies, working hard, having fun and learning, the time has come to an end. My main time in education is now over! I can't believe how time seems to have gone so blooming quickly! I mean, 2 years ago I moved from my secondary school sixth form to another local one and still to this day I remember my first day, I made a tonne of new friends, built a relationship, had tears and laughter!
Here are a few of my leavers ball pictures, we had the leavers ball at the Assembly Rooms in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne then headed to a well known club called Perdu. It was an average night but I was ecstatic to spend some time with the few people I knew I wouldn't see for a long time! It's the time when people move on.. University, a job, apprenticeship..
I wore a French Connection dress, pick and mix beads. It was reduced in the sale from £155 to £69.50! A bargain if you ask me. I teamed it up with some chanel-esque wedges from Primark for £18.

If you have left school and had a ball/prom, I hope you had an amazing night and can bet you looked a million dollars!
xoxo

Comments