ibizian princess

On Monday just gone we went out for our friend Jasmines birthday. Night was good, drank a lot.. from smokin' shots to trebles to margarita! This is what I wore..

excuse my blurry eyes and that.. a little gone before we even left the house!

It consists of a new top I recently purchased from Very.co.uk. Although on the website it does not look like this, it was supposed to be a gorgeous black and white aztec print boob tube, yet they sent me this. Yet, I shall not complain as I think it is beautiful for the summer, the bold/bright contrasting prints and the very tribal print. I wore this with my high waisted denim shorts from Primark and my amazingly comfortable wedges from Garage shoes! This will most likely be my last night out for a while (apart from leavers prom) as I need to save for Ibiza! It's a mere 6 weeks away now and I honestly cannot wait, when I return from the white isle I shall definitely be doing a holiday review: what the hotel was like, nightlife, where to go/not to go etc, OOTD etc etccc!

xoxo

Comments