a lack of time!

Hello my dears! Sorry I haven't posted at all this week, I've been into work every day apart from Wednesday, but I have to think of the money! Bought a few little Topshop sale bargains the other which I shall do a post on Wednesday coming as I am at my dads. After work yesterday I decided to check my bank account to see what money I had and to my surprise I saw $$$! DING-DONG HELLO! Had a grin from ear to ear to say the least.
Although.. I went into Boots to pick a few bits & bobs up.. spent £50!! I was in a state of shock. I've bought quite a few products which I intend to do a review on in the next few weeks. This isn't everything I bought as I will do a review when I have used them.

I recently saw this newbie at Boots, along with buying this you received a free gel eyeliner. (I like freebies). !7 False Lash Effect - Falsifeye. I have used this a few times and it really isn't bad for £6/7. The brush is pretty big and round, it is brilliant for getting the corners of your eyes which can be quite difficult with some. It does give your lashes some good volume to them but length is around average. I love long, volumised eyelashes so overall I'd give this an 8/10 as I am pretty impressed. Although I do have to state that mascaras will work differently on people depending on their natural lash length etc.

405 Rose Libertine from Rimmel 60 Seconds. I bought this in order to give 'Newspaper Nails' a go! (Newspaper nails will be my next post as a tutorial) It's a lovely dusky pink/peachy/coral colour, perfect for people who don't want to go too bright with their colour pop.

VO5 Miracle concentrate with Argan oil. I've heard a lot of people raving about this lately. It's a much much cheaper version of the Moroccan Oil! This Moroccan oil/Argan oil is supposed to intensely condition and repair dry/damaged/frizzy hair, leave hair smooth & silky soft, add radiant shine, reduce drying time & damage from blow-drying/straightening. This is a product you can use on towel dried and dry hair. I used it last night after blow-drying my hair, and it is definitely fair to say that I am hugely impressed with this product. My natural hair is prone to frizz and is a little damaged. Frizz was dramatically reduced to barely none, my hair was shiny and extremely soft. A huge 10/10 for this!! Also, the Moroccan oil is rather expensive and this is an amazing bargain for £4.99!

Well, I can never find a foundation that does not give me a matt face or that is light enough, I literally have skin as white as snow if I don't tan. So, I decided to invest in a new foundation, don't get me wrong I'd love to be able to buy MAC but I just can't really afford it. This was most likely the next step down at £12.99, it was light enough and gives a medium coverage that isn't completely matt. Only used this once but so far so good!

Hope you are all enjoying this weather over the weekend, while it lasts!! Have fun :)
xoxo

Comments