round up of the week #2


1) I thought this was pretty cool seeing this when I took Annie for a walk today with my dad and his girlfriend down at Croft (where the racing is).. It's where in the olden days the farmers used to take the horses across with the machinery on in order to cut the fields and harvest the crops.

2) Fajitas Friday! I've been craving fajitas badly for a while now, nothing better than spicing your life up with some fajitas ;) me and my paps made some, theyyyy were delicious although we had some cooking difficulties as we both had different opinions on how/when to cook things but all in all they were lovely :-) love peppers! Home-made Nando's is next on the list.

3) Korres body butter: Japanese Rose. On Saturday morning me and the paps popped into town for a bit quality time together! The weather was glorious, first we popped into the library, I could honestly sit in a library all day. I feel like it's a place where I can escape to, be creative, make the most of my imagination. Then we went to TK Maxx, recently on YouTube SWalkerMakeup was showing some things she recently purchased and it rekindled my love for TK Maxx.. Also whilst on YouTube MeganIsobel mentioned Korres body butter. I ventured to their website to find it was around £12 for a bottle, but in TKMaxx I found a bottle of it for the brilliant price of £4.99. The smell is just divine!

4) Costa coffee! The weather was delightful on Saturday when me and my dad popped into town. As I had some money I decided that I would treat my dad, as he's always treating me. He was extremely unadventurous, he got a medium Latte & a banana pecan breakfast loaf. I was a little more adventurous with my option and got a strawberry cream milkshake ice thing along with a banoffee cupcake! OMG I could have died then and have been happy, the strawberry cream milkshake was amazing, so creamy and fruity and just perfect for relaxing in the sun. And well.. where do I start on the banana cupcake, just ah! That's all I can say, I highly recommend you to go out and buy one, also get a Costa card, they're pretty good too! 5 points for every pound you spend, every point = 1p! :-)

5) Along with buying some Korres Japanese Rose body butter at TK MAxx I also bought some Jelly Belly Tropical mix jelly beans! Scrummy.

6) 'Write'. At the end of my second shift on Friday I went to write down my shifts for the next few weeks. No where to be seen was a piece of paper! I mean what?! So I wrote them down on the back of my Boots receipt as it was all I had on me paper wise. So.. I decided to invest in a diary/journal type thing to write my shifts down, do drawings, write, doodle etc! I found this little cute book with 'write' written on it in calligraphy script! BOUGHT! £5.

7) My collection of magazines to read over the next few days as over the past week I literally have not had one moment to myself! Hence, before I return to work on Wednesday I intend to relax a little and catch up on the latest fashion/gossip! Also.. If you have bought this months Elle.. HOW STUNNING DOES LILY ALLEN LOOK?! Totally envious, a style icon. I need to get to London to visit Lucy in Disguise!

8) Thought I'd get another little snap of the cheeky one! Chewing away on her stick, bless.

9) When I went to the train station on Tuesday I had a cheeky little trip to Tesco Extra and saw these delicious Cookies & Cream cupcakes.. (Might have a little obsession with cupcakes at the moment! Oopss) Doesn't quite match the deliciousness of the banoffee cupcake though!

10) Last but by no means least.. Sorry about the length of this post but I have barely posted all week so I thought that I would at least make up for it now. I took a little snapshot of the leavers ball photo with three of my girls :-) amazing to see all the girls in their ball gowns, looking a million dollars, the boys all suited and booted, looking ever so dapper!

Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend! :-)
xoxo

ps. this took me a while to write as I was watching Marley & Me.. sat bawling my eyes out, I am officially an emotional wreck. Such a happy yet sad film, reminds me of my puppy. She does the silliest things but I love her dearly and now cannot imagine going into the kitchen without her getting all excited to see me!

Comments