round up of the week


My first round up of the week is certainly full of a diverse range of contrasts.
1) on my way home on thursday night we had glorious sunshine down Darlington but as soon as we hit Durham the skies dramatically changed to dark & gloomy. On the bright side there was a stunning double rainbow, I don't think I've ever seen one as vibrant. The colours were just beautiful and this picture does not do it justice!
2) my day today consisted of feeling very ill and lazing around in some rather cool jim jams! I know the weather has been bloomin' glorious today but I just felt too ill :(
3) my sunburn on my stomach off last weekend, rather impressed it has gone brown now though, I normally just burn then return back to my snow white skin!
4) no clouds among the serene blue sky! (not too sure on the red spots though..)
5) the results of me being in a dress in the middle of a torrential downpour and thunderstorm!
6) a nice relaxing wednesday night.. consisting of some lemon drizzle doughnuts which my nana gave me, 'The Wild Things' book by David Eggers, Glamour magazine and Company magazine.
7) my free Malibu Nails Inc. nail polishes! Three very summery on trend colours, great for the colour blocking trend :)
8) this is what I got home to on Thursday.. to find my little puppy Annie had decided to rip her bed to shreds!
9) the little monkey herself! My 3month old chocolate Labrador Annie.


Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!
xoxo

Comments