wish upon a star

Well, holiday to ibiza in just over 5 weeks! Killing me slowly before I even get there as I cannot save money :(.. saying that though who can? So from now until I get home I will only be purchasing a few things.. big shopping spree on August 26th!!
To keep my cravings low I though I would attempt a wish list for when I come back! Sorry it's not very summery, but with out typical British summer of rain and not too much heat I am preparing for when I return from my holidays and prepare myself for university. Investing in A/W11 clothes!

MACCOY black boots: Topshop £36
Nude Skull Heart Roll Sleeve top: Topshop £18
Moto Raspberry denim hotpants: Topshop £26
Red printed leggings: Topshop £20
ANTELOPE animal print wedge platform boots: Topshop £80
Boxy draped blazer: New Look £34.99

Whilst in the process of making a wish list I got a call from work asking me to go in tomorrow, on top of my Wednesday, Friday & Saturday shifts! But.. alas, I need the money so I said yes. To make up for only having one free day this week I decided to make the most of it and have a day out! Got caught in another torrential downpour (becoming a regular thing for me), then went into Newcastle.. was just intending to do a bit browsing and window shopping. Yet, like any typical girl I gave into my cravings. Picked up a few things from H&M and Primark. I shall post these is my next post, most likely tomorrow night as my camera is on charge and I have work until 4 tomorrow!

Hope you're all well :)
xoxo

Comments