a/w 11 wish list

It's not even the end of July and I'm wanting to rush out and buy chunky knits, boots and scarves! I love A/W my favourite seasons. I think Autumn is really inspiring, the range of colours of the leaves and the change in life. Winter for it's tranquillity of the snow. Anyway, us British lot know that we haven't even really had summer weather and Autumn is fast approaching us. Not really fair considering I go to Ibiza in 17 days and I don't want to buy clothes for it! :( But... as I am going to university (fingers crossed) I may as well buy, spend, buy before I go and invest in some items that will last the entirety of A/W.
This isn't really a full board of things I would like but it's a few ideas of what I would like! The items are from Topshop, H&M, Schuch and Forever 21.. trust me if I could buy all of Topshop I would.


hope you're all well, I'm doing well with my one post a day! Enjoy this humid/hot sunny/rainy weather while it lasts :-) xoxo

Comments