back to reality

Hello there my little ones! How have you all been, can't believe it's been two weeks since I lasted posted. Thought I would give you a quick update before I do some posts I have lined up...

Well I got back from Ibiza on Wednesday, slept for 17 hours. Yes, that was a long yet amazing sleep! Ibiza was the best time I've ever had. Sun, sea, sand and.. Not getting into bed until 7am nearly every night. Went to some amazing clubs, got the chance to see Calvin Harris, Eddie Halliwell, Example, DJ Wire, Pete Tong, Eric Prydz, Judge Jules, Howard from Take That. Met some lovely people, got some amazing memories. It was the perfect holiday. Although now I really do have the Ibiza blues :( I miss the sun, the people I met, the way of living, the beach. To top it off I now have a cold! woo


On another note I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY!!!!!! On my first day of the holiday, I had no sleep, woke up feeling sick.. not entirely sure whether I was hungover or just feeling sick with nerves. Tried to log onto UCAS to check but it was overrun with people trying to check, my best friend had an e-mail from Nottingham Trent saying that she had got in. Panic just ran through my entire body, I cried thinking that 'oh shit I haven't got in if I haven't heard anything'... luckily half an hour later I received an e-mail saying.. "Congratulations on gaining your 
place onto the BA(Hons) History FT programme at York St John University." I literally couldn't believe that I got in. I thought I had just built my hopes just to be let down but I hadn't!!  The grades I got were also a shock to me! I got a B in History (which is what I am studying at uni), a B in Media Studies and a C in Geography! So from September 17th I will be living in York, studying History at York St John University! If anyone else got their results I hope you all did brilliantly and got into your first choice :)


So.. that's it really for an update! If you want to see a post with pictures from Ibiza in let me know :)


xoxo

Comments