I predict a riot

I apologise for the lack of posts over the past week, I literally haven't had the time. My life seems to be wake, work, eat, sleep. Sick of working now but I suppose the money is worth it!! 
How have you all been? Can't believe all of this rioting that has taken over our country in the past few days. I mean it's so surreal to see something like this happen right on our doorstep, quite frightening to be honest. I mean it was just peaceful to begin with but once it turned violent how is it going to help anyone? I don't quite understand how it is going to make the original situation, of the supposed 'drug dealer' getting shot. It's just shell shocking and unbelievable how a peaceful protest has turned into an act of pure criminal violence. It's just rioting for the sake of it now. I see why some people would loot, to get some money, but at the end of the day, yes, you may make a couple of grand from what you sell but the price of you ruining the livelyhoods of many is worth a million times more than that. I can't believe that the store in Tottenham survived the blitz in WWII but couldn't survive some reckless, ignorant thugs! I completely understand that the police are trying their best to take control of the situation and are putting themselves at risk to the thugs, but I believe that they can't succeed in this, it is spreading too far and too quick, and it's quickly becoming apparent that the police are the powerless minority against the powerful majority of the thugs. It really does disgust me what some people can do. To think that those people would most likely say that they are proud to be British but in reality why would you want to be proud of a country which has so many brainless thugs that are destroying some of our beautiful cities, businesses that people have worked extremely hard for, scaring many of the public, killing and injuring many, and just ruining peoples possesions. I apologise for this rant but it's something I feel particularly passionate about at the moment. Seeing my country go down the drain pipe! I'm from Durham and just hope the riots don't come up here, yes many of us are finding these times hard, many of us without jobs too, but at the end of the day where is looting going to get us? In reality it is just going to make the economy worse as businesses have to rebuild and account for the damage and stolen stock.

Stay safe, report anyone you know who has taken part in these riots, and please.. if there is a riot in your area, stand up against it and take part in the clean up. PRAYFORENGLAND. xoxo

Comments