The LOOK Show, AW11 @ Westfield Stratford City.

Why I should be front row at the Look Show AW11 at Westfield Stratford City, London...

I may not have been blogging long but it's always something I've aspired to do. I remember when I was a keen football watcher and at the end of the match I would always write a piece for a magazine, not to send away to any magazines but to keep as I thought my words described what happened perfectly (this was when I was about 14). Journalism is something I have always had a high interest in but I have always been a little too afraid to give my passion a real go and I feel like this could be the start of an amazing adventure. I have kept a diary for a while now and when describing an event or something that I have done I always think to myself that, the way words are used can be beautiful, the way words can describe something so that you can get an exact feeling of what it was like. I recently went on a trip to London with geography in my last year at sixth form. Being a northerner, from Durham, I found it such an astonishing place. I text my dad to tell him how I was getting on and this is how I described it.. London is amazingly mysterious, diverse, scary, astounding, shocking. just wow. It was never something I could have described without being there. Words describe fashion in an elaborated, intricate way.. Fashion isn't just clothes though, it is art.


So to the point of why I think I should be front row at the Look Show AW11.. I think that I should be front row at the Look Show AW11 (going to do this as a list!)
1. it's my date for moving into my halls for my first year at university but would rather pursue something that I know is me.
2. fashion isn't just the clothes that the models wear.. it's who buys them, who makes them, the ideas and creations behind them that lead them into our wardrobes. 
3. I would make sure that every note I wrote, every comment I made about the AW11 line up, would make the readers feel like they were there, enjoying an amazing experience with me.
4. I buy Look magazine every week without fail, I stash them in my room.. my mam hates the clutter they make but I can't bare to throw them out.
5. it would be a dream to come to London to relive the diversity. You can easily see why London is one of the fashion capitals of the world. The fashionistas of London are NOT afraid to try anything. 
6. I think that a catwalk show full of AW11 highstreet items is the perfect way to make the average earning girl a happy one. Yes who wouldn't kill for Alexander McQueen scarf or a Chanel bag but the highstreet duplicates make us feel a little happier that we don't have to break the bank to look good. It's not just about what you wear though... it's about how you wear it. If you don't feel comfortable in it then in reality it won't look good but if you add your own little twist to it, you will look as great as you feel... I feel like I'm an average girl who so many people can relate to.

Sorry that this was a bit of a ramble but by god it's a passion of mine to do blogging and journalism. It's such a creative way to express what you feel, see. It brings things to life.

Comments