round up of the week #4&5

I know this is a few days late but still! I haven't really felt up to posting at the minute. At the weekend I let my hair down for a night out in Newcastle which was bloody hilarious from beginning to end! Well.. apart from burning myself on a Shisha pipes charcoal.. really badly burnt my arm :(! Alas I plodded along and got on with it. Had a nightmare at work with the rota, I got really messed about but considering I thought I only had two shifts this week I have four now.. so money is doubled, can't complain really. This time next week I will finally be in Ibiza!!!!!!!!!! Anyone been on holiday recently? Let me know :-)

my little pup. 5months old now, I can't believe it! I thought this was mega cute, she flopped on the floor and her ears had flipped back.

had a trip to pets at home to get some bits & bobs for Annie but I was far more interested at looking at all the cute little pets and what they were up to.. ickle hamster.

little ratty nibbling on some food!

I'm not sure what this is.. is it a gerbil?.. but it was bloomin' cute!






hello?

lizzzzzard

I bought this little ring from Dorothy Perkins, I think it's really cute :-)

made some blueberry muffins at the weekend, b-e-a-utiful, with ice-cream & cream!!

nice to see this hideous little van from our front room window! Just why?

weirdest shape bread EVER

snailyyyy

liked my little slipper socks I bought, cute?



hope you're all well! xoxo



Comments