what's in my bag?

I love, love, love, looking at these posts or Youtube videos! I think I'm just curious as to what things people carry around with them on a day-to-day basis, I wouldn't say that I'm nosey but I think what people carry around with them can say a lot about the person. I thought I would give you an insight into what carry around with me :-) enjoy!


                                                 

                                                                       





So what's in my bag?...
1. Bag is cream and burgundy (lovely autumn colour) from Primark for £8 (I think!!)
2. It fasten like an envelope
3.Topshop bag.. containing an ear cuff, a pack of sale earrings and a reciept.. apparently I got served by Rihanna today!!
4. Keys, with a key for my mam & dads houses, a teddy bear keyring from LDN, a British flag keyring from LDN, a Vivienne Westwood Orb and a keyring of a photo of me and my best friend at Sam Jacks in Newcastle.
5. Dawn French's novel.. A Tiny Bit Marvellous from Waterstones.
6. My purse.
7. Sunglasses from Dorothy Perkins.
8. A bottle of Highland Spring water from work today.
9. Miscellaneous.. receipts, bus pass, headphones, pen, rings and vaseline.. would normally carry my notebook but it's out to write my latest diary entries :-)

xoxo

Comments