UPDATE

Hey guys! Well long time no see, I completely apologise for my lack of attention to my blog. I really don't have the time at the moment. I began uni 3 weeks ago now and it's been just such a whirlwind of an experience!! Hope everyone who is at university or just beginning is having an amazing time at Freshers. I know I have certainly made the most of the cheap drinks and the takeaway cross the road from our accommodation! A quick little update just before I leave you again.. got my first tattoo redone and got my new one done too! I'm fully aware of how red it looks due to the fact he had just finished it. I think I may do a post in the next few days about my love for tattoos, what they symbolise and the art that they are. My tattoo says.. 'Each day is a gift, not a given right' it's taken from a Nickleback song although these words are so true and mean a lot to me, take chances, take risks. It's what life is all about.



On another update I will be trying my absolute hardest to carry on blogging. I need to! If I want to get a portfolio going I need to keep myself motivated to get myself where I want in life. 

This is all for now, hope you are all well my beauties
Lots of love xox

Comments