a little catch up

Where to begin, everything over the past few months has been beyond hectic!

Beginning university, getting a job and all the amazingness in between it all. I really enjoy the social side of uni, I've met so many new friends and my little floor, floor 3 and especially my flat, flat 20 have grown so close so quick. I love them all. The actual work side of uni, not so good. Yes I chose history because I love history but I don't enjoy the old parts of history, I like the more recent kind, you know, the past 200 years. I'm hoping the course grows on me! Although I did hand my first assignment in the other day, took me til 4am to finish it but I'm proud of myself.

Work.. I was ecstatic that I got a job. Extra $$$$$$, what every student needs. Especially me and my shopping habits.. big oopsie involved there! Work isn't so fun, especially for the next week that consists of: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday of working and Tuesday/Thursday of Uni. Can't wait to go home next weekend though, get to see my nana! Best banter around.

Little round up of things I've done lately..
- Halloween party.. a week before Halloween: went as your standard black cat
- Actual Halloween party.. went as a Zombie Bride, was very proud of my make-up & scare factor.
- MAC Glitter & Ice Holiday Collection 2011 make-up event.
- Bonfire night (separate post, I have too much love for bonfire night)
- Booked a day trip to LONDON!!
basically too many things to write about!




Hope you are all well, what did you go as for Halloween? Wishing you all a happy bonfire night :)
xoxo

Comments