Christmas Gift Guide - Grandparents

Grandma/Nanna


Every grandma loves gardening and flowers and plants. This is ideal, and I know my nanna would absolutely adore the thought that went into this. She is always growing tomatoes and I'm sure she would find it handy to write down how many tomatoes she gets each time and such! (M&S £4)


Plants are always a good gift to get your grandma/nanna, orchids especially! I get my nanna one every few years as they last so long, and I mean literally years. They flower throughout the year. However, if your grandma/nanna doesn't like orchids then how about a poinsettia plant, gorgeous for Christmas! (Double Orchid £30 M&S)

Grandad


I've never had a grandad but from the older people in my family I can imagine what they would like. I think this is an ideal gift for family members who have more time on their hands! Looking for the perfect day out. This countryfile book will show 100 places around the country to visit. So you can even make a family day trip out of it or even a little weekend away! (M&S £12)


Who doesn't love a grandad hat? We all love and recognise them. This will keep the head warm throughout the colder months! A beautiful brown courdory cap, bang on trend for this season. See even grandads can be trendy ;) (M&S £12)


Next up: Christmas Gift Guide - Pets

xoxo

Comments