Christmas wishlist

My Christmas Wishlist

I know for a fact I will  never get any of these but I've lusted over them for so long!! I intend to save up myself for the Mulberry and the rest but these are things that I would LOVE to receive!

Mulberry Carter double handbag £995 (YIKES)
I've lusted over Mulberry bags for too long! I've always wanted the Mulberry Mitsy tote but since seeing this beauty I have actually fell in love. It's just stunning. A gorgeous midnight blue colour! So similar yet completely different to a chanel bag. It's a similar kind of style but I think it's a lot more simpler than the Chanel. Simple is good in my books! (OH PLEASE SOMEONE JUST BUY ME THIS) -eternal love-

I already know I'm getting these but OHMYGOD are they not the cutest little slippers ever??? I've absolutely fell in love with Penguins after being completely addicted to Frozen Planet! I cannot wait to put these on my feet on Christmas Day.. let's see how the dog reacts haha! (NEXT £16)

Image 1 of Casio Gold Plated Digital Watch
Casio gold watch. I used to hate wearing watches, or anything around my wrist for that matter but ever since I've had a job I have had to wear a watch! I love wearing my watch now. I think it can add a little bit of something to an outfit! I currently wear a NEXT tortoiseshell style watch but I would love a gold casio. They just add a perfect little touch to an outfit! (ASOS £30)

0186-001-12X0035-023-11
Thomas Sabo charm bracelet and charm (Bracelet £29.95, Charm £21.95)

This was just a quick little post as I'm feeling really under the weather lately but I'm for a trip to LONDON tomorrow :D eeeek! Excited. However a little scared to be going by myself..

P.s what's on your christmas wishlist?
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment