Midnight fantasy

As awful as it may sound.. I am in love with a celebrity perfume. It's the one beauty product I will rush to the shops for as soon as the last spray has gone. Betcha all intrigued to know ey... Britney Spears. Yes, Britney Spears. I've tried a few of her perfume but the one I love the most is Midnight Fantasy, blue, sparkly bottle. I've bought it continuously for the past 3 years!! Everyone always compliments this perfume on me. I fully recognise that perfumes smell different on everyone but this is divine on anyone and I mean ANYONE! The scent to me personally is very sweet and candy like. Just what I love in a perfume, however it's not a heavy scent. It lingers on you all day and I can wear scarves that I've sprayed it on and smell it over and over again. It's just delightful!

However.. I do have a new contender for favourite perfume ever. Diesel Loverdose. IN LOVE, doesn't even express how much I love this perfume.

Just thought I would do a quick post, I've been so tied up with work over Christmas :( I've only had about 3 days off! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas, and that santa was good to you all. Best wishes for 2012 everyone, love you
xoxo

Comments