my style

I rarely ever post OOTD due to a poor quality camera and having a tiny university halls room. However what I'm planning on doing is taking them on my Blackberry and posting a weekly run down of what I've worn, rather than individual OOTD's!

What is my style?
I'd say my style was casual, rock chic and occasionally girly! I love the grungey look, which is on trend for ss12. I love pairing a floaty grey skater skirt with a band tee, especially my Marilyn Monroe top, with a denim or leather jacket, piled up with rings! Jeans, jeans are a classic that ALL should have, paired with heels, creepers, flat anything, with a checked grandad shirt, vintage blouse, grey baggy slouchy top.. tartan scarf, bracelets galore. I also keep a few different lipsticks at hand, Topshop OHH La La, Topshop Pillow Talk and MAC On Hold. 






Got a few posts lined up for the next few days, planned them but my exams came around too fast! Hope you're all well lovelies! 
xoxo

Comments