it's been a while my friend

I know, I'm rubbish and completely useless. I apologise sincerely for my lack of posts, university does take over when it comes to priorities. I haven't posted in exactly one month..
So you're most likely wondering what on earth I have been up to.. well I now have a house for next year after endless internet searches and viewings of houses that were grim, dingy and no bigger than a matchbox. Perfect little room, even with the addition of a little fireplace (my ideal). I cannot wait to personalise it with candles and all sorts, a room tour will commence in the summer. Apart from that I've had the flu and been catching up on endless note taking. Exciting I know.

As today I'm just relaxing, that and hiding from a typically british rainy day, it means I have the time to catch up on the bloggers I follow and write up some posts, reviews and such.

Hope you're all well, and watch out for my posts!
xoxo

Comments