they're REAL

Mascara and eyelashes definitely have to be my favourite part of make-up. No jokes when I say I could put mascara on all day! I pine for long, luscious lashes. After trying many and only a few that are good (Boots 17 Falsifeye, Rimmel Day 2 Night to name a couple) I have found the perfect mascara.

Benefit they're real
This mascara is a bloody god send for us girls who would die for long lashes. These make you look like you are wearing false eyelashes but instead of paying £5+ a pop you pay £18.50 for weeks of the perfect lashes.



What Benefit says..
they're real! lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!


What I say..
The brush lengthens lashes perfectly and clump free! Also with the wand having a dome brush piece on the tip of the wand it makes it a lot easier to do the corner of your lashes, which can usually be quite tricky. With this mascara you can go from no lashes to the most beautifully long lashes. One disadvantage of this mascara, from my point of view, is that it dries up quite quickly, after about 4-6/8 weeks you would have to purchase a new one otherwise the mascara will not create those lashes you lust for! Overall I would say this mascara is a god send and that it does exactly what it says on the tin, what more can you ask for?


Here is a photo of me wearing this mascara, bear in mind that I do have a rather darkish MAC eyeshadow behind. However, as you can see the lashes at extremely long and fanned out!

If you've tried this mascara what are your thoughts?
xoxo

Comments