My life through instagram #002

I'd love to share my life through instagram this week but I have literally done nothing photo worthy this week. When I say nothing I mean basically lazing around watching films, eating, cuddling with my dog, taking my dog walkies! The most I have done this week is join the gym, could have bloody screamed at the gym instructor. 9am bloody induction, bad back, and and irritating gym instructor.. telling me to go on the pec machine, he clearly wasn't aware of my boobs. Had my best friend stay over on Thursday, went for a lovely meal at Joe Rigatoni's in Darlington (they do amazing strawberry daquaris!), then today I visited my wonderful Nana!


(Aware I look extremely vain in these.. left- OOTD from my visit to my nana's (Topshop earrings, New Look top & Topshop Beguilded lipstick) right - me feeling poorly so going to bed and reading One Day.. can't wait to finish the book so I can watch the film. Also.. someone recommend me some books to read please?

Hope you have all had a lovely week!xoxo

Comments