sweetheart florals

I'll admit it.. I'm in love. Spring & Summer trends for 2012 have completely won me over. Especially pastels and florals. Florals are literally EVERYWHERE you are, not only does it signify spring and summer it can be the perfect partner in a mostly black outfit. It can add that pop of colour and brightness, whether it be shoes, a bag, trousers or a blazer.

My floral top five!

I really didn't want to share these wedged little beaooties with anyone. I instaneously fell in love, perfect to wear during the day with 3" heels. Pastels and floral all in one. I cannot wait to purchase these.

This piece is simple yet stunning. Paired with a maxi skirt or AA disco pants this would look chic.
Want to add another trend? Go sport luxe with an extra feminine touch to it. Pair with a metallic midi pencil skirt and a loose knit jumper. Simple, casual and ready to go for the day


Says what it is on the tin. Absolutely beautiful, simple and chic, could easily be transformed from day-to-night by adding heels and an AA clutch. A must have for spring/summer if you ask me.

Image 4 of ASOS Pencil Dress In Floral Print
Yet again, another piece that can be transformed from a gorgeous day dress, paired with a denim jacket if it's slightly chilly or on it's own for a night out paired with Vivienne Westwood Melissa wedges. 

These are just a few of my favourite floral pieces, there is so much choose from the highstreet! What is your favourite trend?xoxo

Comments