daily make-up essentials













Collection 2000 illuminating concealer - I use this under my eyes and on any blemishes I may have. It really is a good dupe for the YSL touche eclat. It does exactly what it says, it illuminates the skin and conceals. The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that for me it tends to crease quite a lot under the eye.

L'oreal lumi magique foundation in C1 rose pearl - I find it extremely hard to find a foundation that matches my skin as I am so pale. However, this is perfect. I love it. It gives a gorgeous dewy glow to the skin and is a great shade for me. It also seems to last all day without touching up at any point. I have nothing bad to say about this foundation!!

L'oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara - I love, love, love mascaras that make lashes long! I find it really hard to come across a good mascara that does so. The only other mascara for me is the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara, but I just can't justify paying £18 every two months for it, as it dries out extremely quick. This is more around the £10-12 price range, saving me a few pound and doing just as good a job as Benefit!

Topshop blush in Head Over Heels - I've had this blush quite a while now but  I hadn't used it for a while so decided to switch my blush from Natural Collections Melba back to this. So happy I did. It's a beautiful coral pink colour, perfect for the summer and with it being a creme blush it adds to that dewy glow. Perfect for summer.

Urban Decay Naked Palette - Bought this coming back from Ibiza last year. I'd had my eye on it for so long but wasn't sure if I could justify paying over £20 for some eyeshadows. I know the bloggersphere adores this palette, and I have to agree. The most beautiful colours. I use these as eyeshadows and I use the colours Naked and Buck for my eyebrows. Definitely pleased that I invested in this. The only other palette I would go for would be the Sleek Storm palette with a similar range of colours.

Comments