Hedkandi for Models Own



As soon as I saw these advertised I just had too. Considering Hedkandi is probably best known in Ibiza and that was my holiday choice last year, I thought it would be a good turning point to reminisce about it. The punchy neon colours and the sparkle, it truly sums up a night at Hedkandi at Es Paradise in San Antonia Bay, Ibiza. 

These are two of the photos I have from the Hedkandi night at Es Paradise! As you can see glitter raining from the ceiling and multi coloured neon zebras, exactly what was put into the Hedkandi for Models Own collection.


Underneath this gorgeous shimmer and sparkle I have Nails Inc Malibu Mojito. When I first saw this in the bottle I thought that it was going to be a black opaque polish with the sparkle mixed in, however it just looks like that as there is so much glitter packed into the bottle. It is just a clear nail polish with bright candy coloured glitter particles!! Beautiful. 
The only downside I would say to this nail polish is that it is a complete nightmare to get off! Also I didn't really fancy purchasing the other bright colours when in my opinion they looked completely similar to the Nails Inc Malibu collection, a bright turquoise blue, electric orange and a beautiful pinky-purple.

What are your opinions?xoxo






Comments