My life through instagram #006


I intended to do one last Sunday but I had an exam the next day so I spent my time revising!! (YAWN). Finished my first year at university now. I shall be doing a post on my experience. Had a great last weekend as my best friend came up from Nottingham for the weekend, which can only mean one thing.. double trouble. Had lovely night out on the Friday, a bar crawl and an early night turned into a club and returning to bed at half 3am!! (standard). The Saturday we spent hungover, got a chinese on the night time for while we watched Britains Got Talent, so pleased Pudsey the dog won! 
Now I'm back home for the summer, got a few things to look forward to. Going to see Coldplay in a few weeks time at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland. Apart from that.. need a job, some journalism experience and yeah.

Good luck in exams if you have any, hope you're all well xoxo

Comments