sunday rundown

Well this week has been fairly uneventful to be honest. Finished my first year of university on Monday, a nice 2 hour exam to go with that, since then I've moved back home for the summer. A few days relaxation is what the doctor ordered after a not completely amazing first year uni experience. Been to the gym, a good stress reliever and for spotting eye-candy.. not brilliant when you are sweating though ha! 

Got some news on the work front this week! Last year I sold alcohol at concerts at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland, so I got to see Take That 4 times and I got to see Kings of Leon. Amazing. This year I have been asked again, only 3 dates but better than nothing (and you get to see the concerts). Was supposed to be doing Coldplay but I already have a ticket for that. The other two are Bruce Springsteen & Red Hot Chili Peppers (cannot wait to see them!!!)

Went to visit my nana and my cousins this weekend! Only ever had a nana and I couldn't have asked for anyone better, banter. If you have me on Facebook you will see what she said.. if not I shall tell you now. I was early in arriving and she said 'ee love, you're early.. I better go put my teeth in. Nana's say the funniest things :) nice little chat with my cousin about school, university and boys! Lovely day, can't beat a family catch up.
Spent today watching One Day (finally finished reading the book - amazing). A little disappointed in the film in comparison to the book! Watched some Big Bang Theory and had a natter with my best friend. Sunday is definitely a day of rest!

Gym tomorrow and a pop into town! 

xoxo

Comments