'sun'day rundown

Well hasn't this week just been a complete beaut. Some much needed vitamin d from that good ol' sunshine. Literally is a sun day rundown! Gained some freckles and some sunburn.

Haven't really done much again this week, becoming a bit of a habit. I need a job so bad. Been to gym, enjoyed the sunshine and took my pooch on some lovely walks!!

Went to Knaresborough in North Yorkshire yesterday! Was absolutely delightful. Went to some cute little tea rooms, decorated with Union Jack flags, sat outside with a glass of cloudy lemonade and a toasted chicken & sweet chili sandwich. Sat at the castle for the rest of day and read a book on my iphone. Such a lovely view over to the railway line and down onto the river. Fair to say I caught the sun. 

Today I took the pooch for a walk... caught the sun again. Put together a BBQ with my dad, was hilarious as he gets annoyed when it goes wrong ha! Resting inside from the sun now whilst I do this then back outside for the BBQ. Love the smell of BBQ's, it instantly makes me think of hot weather, good music & good company.

Here's my photos from this week..

Enjoy the sunshine! xoxo

Comments