ten things I'm loving right now

Thought I would squeeze in a quick little post on this glorious summers day! This weather is what we have all needed after all the rain & gloom. With a burst of sunshine and heat, I'm feeling oh so summery and excited to purchase some more summer appropriate items after wearing jumpers & thick knits for god knows how long. This post is not just clothes but everything!!

1. Lauren Conrad Dot Com
The girl from Laguna Beach and The Hills. Fashion icon, designer and author. Her blog covers clothes, beauty, health & fitness, food, photos, home, garden and so much more. Her post from today is what caught my eye.. especially to fit in with this weather!! Who doesn't love a good cocktail, whether you have friends over for food or a garden party, they are quick & easy to make and also a winner with everyone. Check out the post -----  http://www.laurenconrad.com/post/tuesday-ten-summer-cocktails

raspberry beer cocktail


2. Coral blusher
After searching for the perfect coral blusher with many a pound wasted,  I have now found the perfect one. Topshop blush in Head Over Heels. A stunning coral creme blush, the perfect coral colour, not too orange and not too pink, an ideal peachy colour that gives a nice glow to your skin in comparison to a powder blush.




3. Reminiscing
I've found a love lately for reminiscing with my favourite childhood films. From Madeline to Problem Child! Totally enjoying reliving the 90s, Fresh Prince of Bel Air is definitely a favourite of everyone!!


4. The gym
Never in a million years did I ever think that I would say anything as ridiculous as that. But I do have to admit that I have highly enjoyed going to the gym lately!! 2 hour sessions 3 times a week. Pretty good for me I must say. Cross trainer, rowing machine, bikes, abdominal machine. Hopefully will shift some weight I have put on whilst at uni! (stupid uni food)

5. Reading
The past few weeks I have finished a book and bought 4 others. Finished reading One Day.. the book is a million times better than the film! Bought.. The Propopercy of the Gems, Cider With Roadies, The Pyshcopath Test & The Power of Thinking without Thinking! So pleased that I am getting back into reading again.. However I WILL NEVER purchase a Kindle! The feel and smell of a new book is the best, the way you turn the corner of the page as your bookmark. As much as I love technology you cannot replace a book.

6. Lipsticks
I never really used to be a fan of lipsticks or even lip glosses for that matter. However, in the past 9months I have come to love them and have the beginnings of what could be a pretty big collection. Two MAC lipsticks (Rebel and On Hold), 17 in Beehive, and around 4 Topshop ones. I love adding a lipstick to an outfit that is rather plain and monochrome.

7. My dog
Can't say much more than that haha.

8. ASOS
They have some amazing items in at the moment. I recently bought a shirt from there, utterly stunning is the word to describe it.


9. Instagram
I really do love instagram. Love looking at other peoples lives.. I wouldn't call it nosey, especially when they decide to post it. It's just intriguing to see how others live, work and play.
Follow me.. skullsandroses

10. Made in Chelsea
Packed full of drama, bitchiness, boi's and partying. Completely addicted.


xoxo

Comments