Gift Guide: Father's Day (17th June)

Whether it's a birthday, an anniversary or Father's day. Buying for parents is always a tricky game. Normally, well in my case anyway, you ask them what they would like and 9/10 the answer will be 'I don't know' or 'Anything, you know what I like'... in comparison to us who always has a wishlist or a bucket full of suggestions for them to buy us! So, to help you if you are struggling to find something here's a few ideas, from novelty, fun & relatively cheap to a little more of that something special!



On a low budget? Well this gift is perfect. What dad doesn't love a good cuppa, whether it's coffee, tea or cappuccino?! £10 Next


This has to be one of my favourite male perfumes (is that the right word for a male version ha). To be quite honest I would wear this myself! If your dad is running low on aftershave/perfume why not treat him to this! Around £30 for 35ml, £40 for 50ml and £50 for 125ml


A little promotion of my cousins book! My dad loves a good crime/thriller book and this one is British set in Hull. (sticking within the patriotic theme of Jubilee and Olympics) A good read and a perfect gift! RRP £13


If you are still stuck on ideas then here's a few more...
1. Take your dad for a meal. Quality time together which he will love, and what dad would turn down a pub lunch and a pint ey?
2. Go shopping with your dad and let him pick something he likes, or alternatively put some money towards something he has his eye on.
3. Be creative, do something homemade. For example, put together a little book of photos of you and your family or you and your dad OR write a little book of some memories you have with him. This is a lovely idea with something that they can always treasure!

Hope you have some ideas now, I think I even helped myself in this post as I was struggling!
xoxo


Comments