Life's a beach!

This isn't a post that I would typically do, but I think it is just completely inspiring and you could say that it's the catwalk of the beach! Whilst watching a programme the other night.. either Country-file or Country Tracks.. (something along those lines) a feature came up about beach art! Now this beach art wasn't just your typical sculpture you see whilst walking along the promenade in sunny old Spain, this was beach art on an epic and extraordinary scale! As you walk along the beach it may just look like sand that has been scuffed (they use a rake to create these wonderful pieces of art) from its pristine sparkling flatness, however, the best way to see this one is from up above, preferably in a helicopter! But as beach art is quite rare.. and the fact that it gets washed away with the tide.. and that many people don't have a helicopter, here is a few of my favourites! From elaborate patterns to portraits.. they are so intricate and completely amazing, all to get washed away with the next incoming tide..

Peter Donnelly sand dancer beautiful woman




I think I might just stick with writing my name! :)

xoxo

Comments