the month of june

Music


Well as tomorrow night I am off to see Coldplay at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland I have to include them in this. I'm not a massive fan of their music but I know that they will put on an amazing show and I cannot wait for the atmosphere and the buzz of thousands of people. (Hoping this grim British weather goes away so the sun will shine down!)

Coldplay - Charlie Brown



Dizzee Rascal ft Dj Fresh - Power
Such a summer anthem, even if we don't have the weather for it! Great for giving you motivation at the gym or for getting ready with the girls for a night on the town!


Iggy Azalea - PU$$Y
She's fresh on the scene. Have a listen. She's definitely my one to watch!!




Fashion


Well the summer holidays are catching up on us fast! Whether your heading to a festival or off abroad Ibiza, USA or even just heading to good old Blackpool... take the holiday heat with you. Short shorts, jazzy prints, glitter.


Books


I've had this book since I was about 14 as I got it to take on holiday with me. I have now read it several times and I still love it. The Prophecy of the Gems by Flavia Bujor, a French girl who definitely had talent at the age of 15! Definitely recommend this book.

Films


Well there is a lot of new films out this month that I cannot wait to see!
- Snow White and the Huntsman! A dark little twist on the classic fairytale, a must see in my books.
- Men in Black III.. if you love the first two you are bound to love this. Perfect for a relaxing night with LOL's.
- The Dictator.. much like Borat and Bruno it is going to be a controversial film. Like marmite you'll either love or hate it.
- Ill Manors. If you love Plan B go see.

Perfect for those rainy days. You can't beat a trip to the cinema :-)

xoxo











Comments