REVIEW: 17 BB cream

'17 BB all in one magic make-up.. reveal the magic of flawless skin with this ultimate no make-up make-up. The all in one creamy formula covers, enhances and protects skin for the ultimate flawless finish and barely there beauty.'

Blemish balms seem to be all over the market at the moment. To me they are the perfect cover up for summer, lightweight with as much build-able coverage as you like. This is the first BB cream I have picked up from the selection that are available! I particularly picked this one up for the summer and because I needed a little darker foundation as my current L'oreal foundation was a shade too light after that hot spell of weather we had. (mine is in shade medium as there is only light or medium to choose from in the colour selection).

What the packet says..
-Covers: conceals skin imperfections with full coverage and helps oil control
What I say..
I would agree that it conceals my blemishes and makes my skin tone look a lot more even, the coverage is actually really good. I'd say it was a medium coverage as you can still just about see my freckles coming through the BB cream. Don't think I could agree with that it helps oil control, I have combination skin with a particularly oily t-zone area. It does last on my face for the majority of the day but around my t-zone area it seems to slide a little, I'm sure that could be corrected with a little bit of translucent powder applied on top my oily areas.

What the packaging says..
- Enhances: smooths and evens skin tone for a flawless finish
What I say..
I do genuinely have to agree with this statement. For me this BB is on par with being as flawless as the Revlon photoready or even better in my opinion. It really does give a flawless finish to your skin without looking completely matte. It gives a gorgeous glow and radiance to your skin. Perfect for summer when you don't want to be caked in it.

What the packaging says..
- Protects: promotes healthy skin with SPF (25) protection
What I say..
Can't really disagree with this as such yet as Britain hasn't exactly had the flaming June weather to test this out yet! But no doubt it will be good, a perfect factor for your face!

Comments