summer haul

Spent far too much money indulging myself of late. But hey ho, a girl has needs. Online shopping has been a big downfall for me, sat just browsing Facebook or catching up on the latest blog posts and I accidentally end up on Topshop or ASOS. Just too tempting to not purchase something from the comfort of your own home! From blazers to a purse. This will probably be the last clothes I buy until someone magically gives me a job (giving up on the chore of applying now!) .. I wrote the bit before this about 3 weeks ago now, and yes I have bought more, seriously I need help. Going to stop buying from now as I seriously cannot afford to keep up with my spending habits without a job or some cash flow (donations would be great  haha)


floral blazer - asos


shirt - asos

purse - topshop

jumper - topshop

denim jacket - new look

blue q pouch - asos 

trainers - new look

army jacket - ebay

Comments