sunday rundown

Haven't done much this week as I've felt bleurgh for the majority of it! Popped into see my nana on Thursday which is always a blast, funniest person & my favourite person. Friday I went back to my accommodation in York to pick a few things up that I left when I came up home, saw Alice for a catch up and a cheeky little shop. Seriously though, my poor bank balance, I need help, can't stop buying!!!! Yesterday I helped out at a kids arts & craft morning at Gayle Mill in North Yorkshire, such a lovely little morning making bunting and princess crowns.. even if I did end up with glitter in my cup of tea! Went to the Wenselydale Creamery afterwards for a spot of lunch (Wenselydale rarebit, yum!) and little look around the giftshop where I managed to spend more money *oops*. Bought a lovely little mug saying 'Put kettle on' --imagine that in a Yorkshire accent-- and a sheep keyring. Had a little taste of some of the cheeses they make  too, the hot & spicy one was definitely my favourite, other combinations such as strawberries & cream cheese was just odd. Back up to my mams today for a couple of weeks. Chester bank holiday night out tonight and theCUT tomorrow night!!!!!! Hope you're all having a lovely jubilee bank holiday!


Oh also, I returned to being a brunette!! xoxo

Comments