sunday rundown

Don't really have much to say about this week apart from being nice doesn't get you anywhere. Being too nice is apparently a downfall as you give people chance after chance when you know you shouldn't. Not even a trip to the shops yesterday brightened my week up, far too busy. That's why I much prefer shopping online from the comfort of my own home, that way I can avoid the hustle & bustle, people walking too slowly or people just getting in my way! Anyway here's a few photos from my week!
Haven't really got much planned for the next week! Cinema date on Tuesday which I'm looking forward too! Gutted and extremely jel my best friend is off to Cyprus on Wednesday, meaning I won't see her for a few weeks as I also move into my new student house in a couple of weeks!! *exciting* Can't wait to decorate it the way I want, candles and pretty little things. Also, the olympic torch is coming to Durham next weekend so I will definitely be attending that, once in a lifetime kind of thing really!

Comments