sunday rundown!

This week has been pretty uninteresting too to be honest! My best friend is away on holiday so I basically have no one (get the violin out please). Had a little trip to Tynemouth with mama on Wednesday, was lovely! Nice walks along the beach are the best, although I do dislike the wind as it gives me a headache. Met my nana & papa for dinner in Newcastle on Thursday, went to the little cafe in M&S for a spot to eat then ventured over to Fenwicks to purchase some of their amazing cupcakes.. I got Oreo and a raspberry & white chocolate one. You must try them if you go!!


creme brulee desert last sunday / cute postcards of LDN from accessorize / my face / article in Company
my feelings about blokes / me being vain / tattoo idea / baywatch tee
new purchase from Topshop / OOTD / beach! / studs & sand
me foolin' around at the beach / Tynemouth priory / cute napkins at M&S / Sex & the City with cupcake
FOTD / View from BHS cafe watching thunderstorm / new shoes / Essie Fiji & Hedkandi Ibiza mix
nails / notes / new tie-dye shoes <3 / angry sky
pretty rainbow / my dog Annie / high river in the park / The Lovely Bones


xoxo

Comments