sunday rundown!

Hello! Well, hasn't the weather just been bloody typically British.. fair to say I'm getting bored of rain, rain & more rain!

Back to my dads this week. Monday was spent looking after my dog whilst the electrician drilled and cursed (was quite amusing). Didn't really mind though as the weather was quite lovely, sitting in the sun with my beaut, some toast & a glass of orange!
Tuesday was spent catching up on some films that I had recorded. Most definitely enjoyed watching X-men Origins: Wolverine. Mmm Hugh Jackman is such a pleasant sight hehe.
Wednesday me and my dad popped into town for a little coffee shop date! Love coffee shop dates, or for me this time it was more like a Sanpellegrino lemonade date whilst my dad sat with his latte.
Thursday me and my dad had a little run to Harrogate, a little town in North Yorkshire. Was a nice little wander despite the rain (again)!!!!
Friday I didn't really get up to much as the heavens let open with a downpour of rain for the majority of the day. Had to brave it at some point though in order to take the pooch out for a walk.. haven't been that soaked in a while! Got back and spent the rest of the afternoon watching Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23! Addicted, but not as good as New Girl (LOVE Zoeey Deschanel!)
Today we had a look to Barnard Castle, about a half an hour drive. Have never seen so many antique and quaint little shops. Was lovely as the sun was shining! One of the antique shops is run by David Harper.. If you watch Bargain Hunt and Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is (queue geek status) and we had a little chat with him!! Picked up some delicious bread from an artisan bakery, can't beat the smell of homemade bread. Got some great bargains from one of the charity shops too!! Found an amazing denim jacket, oh but not just any denim jacket.. a dip-dyed tie-dye purple, pink & blue beauty.. for only five British pounds £££, oh and also a book. Definitely going to start picking more books from the charity shop rather than Waterstones!

Can't wait to see my best friend on Monday after her (feels like months) two weeks holiday in Cyprus! So here's my photos from this week...


my baba Annie / view with my toast & orange juice / weird text / cup of tea & X-Men
feeling sorry for myself / face & new army jacket / coffee date / sunny & happy
boy expectations / my tattoo / glum weather / angry at rain face
don't trust the.. / eye & a sty / puffy hair day / OASIS memorabilia
monkey in antique shop / denim jacket from charity shop

Oh also forgot to mention.. why do dates always have to be the cinema or a meal. Why can't someone take me to an aquarium or a museum or an art gallery :(

xoxo

Comments