wishlist

I know, I know.. I really just can't help myself. It has become a daily ritual and routine to click on my favourite online shops to see what is new and what they have got instore for me! ASOS, Topshop and Office being my favourites.


For once these are mainly things that I need. I find it really difficult to find shoes as I have quite wide feet but I know a good pair of leather or suede shoes will mold to my feet after wearing them in (and surviving blisters) a few times. Fake tan is also a must for me.. even though I can rarely be bothered I'm feeling uber pale, well I'm always pale and I'm up for trying some fake tan as St Moriz just doesn't do me justice anymore. I've started using Garnier summer body which is quite good and adding some colour to my skin! But Xen tan is what seems to be the new St Tropez, everyone is raving about it so I really want to give it a go. What are your current wishlist items?!
xoxo

Comments