a-z of fashion/beauty


Generally just thought this was a nice quick little post to do! Feel free to copy :-)


A is for - Autumn, the range of colours in this season stuns me. Beautiful. I always love a/w for fashion too! 

B is for - bold. adding a bold lipstick, nail polish or accessories to plain outfit. My favourite accessory to a monochrome outfit. Add a pop of colour with a clutch! 

C is for - Carrie Bradshaw. who wouldn't want to be her? Her outfits, just give me them. Although not the love life.

D is for - disco pants can't decide whether to invest in a pair or not? Too common but they seem completely versatile!

E is for - E45 cream a savior in the world of moisturiser. My go to! 

F is for - floral prints, love a little floral print added to jeans!

G is for - granny chic in my opinion you can always find an amazing piece in the charity shops! 

H is for - House of Harlow so many amazing designs from the 1960/70s. Also designed by a favourite style crush of mine.. Nicole Richie!

I is for - incredible statement jewelry pieces. A statement necklace can add so much more dimension and that bit of something else to an outfit! 

J is for - June. Well so much for flaming June. Chunky knits are definitely needed as well as that good old rain mac! 

K is for - kickin' it back to the 90s

L is for - L'oreal. Without a doubt my favourite high street/ drug store make-up brand! 

M is for - MAC Make up so many amazing lipsticks. Thanks to them I now am a lipstick junkie!!

N is for - nails so many rad designs and colours. Topshop are amazing for colours but I absolutely adore WAH nail designs.(always something good to try out on that rainy day)

O is for - old. After buying so many clothes and always wanting more, I love finding something that I bought a few years back that I can accessorise to fit into style now!

P is for - peony. Stella McCartney has to be one of my favourite scents to wear! 

Q is for - quirky I love a bit of quirky!

R is for - rose gold jewelry. so beautiful. 

S is for - studs. Love, love, love studs.. whether it be on jackets, purses, shoes or jumpers.. street style is also too amazing for words. So much inspiration out there (especially LDN) 

T is for - topshop ..sums it up really. Oh and tattoos 

U is for - underwear love nice underwear, it makes you feel that bit more pretty! 

V is for - vintage.

W is for - winter love wrapping up in chunky knits, faux furs! 

X is for - xen tan perfect if you don't tan or you aren't going away this year! 

Y is for - not fashion or beauty but.. Yankee Candle 

Z is for - zooey deschanel, her clothing choices are beautiful .. also, zara. by far my favourite high street go to. Really upped their game, so many beautiful pieces this s/s!!

Comments

  1. love this post - cute!

    big fan of most of these things, especially love Zooey D!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment