£100 ASOS CHALLENGE!



So I jumped at the chance of an ASOS £100 challenge. I never really used to shop at ASOS.. However in the past year I have become more accustomed to shopping online rather than the hustle + bustle of the shops. Another bonus with using ASOS is that you can use the style-saver free delivery and they have a huge range of clothes to choose from including designer and high-street brands. WHAT MORE DOES A GIRL WANT!!

This outfit is basically a nice + simple collection that I can go to on that miserable Monday morning. Especially for university lectures and even work.
The boots are a basic that every girl needs in her shoe collection. I can throw these on whatever the weather and I know they will be comfortable. Perfect for me going into uni lectures as I can wear them with jeans, skirts & dresses, and with them being black they will go with literally anything!
The embrioded shirt is mega cute. I love it for the fact I can layer it in winter with a jumper on top for the walk to uni and if it's a little chilly inside too, but I can also just wear it in summer on it's own, paired with denim shorts or tucked into a cute little skirt.
The necklace is me written all over. Crosses, studs, grunge  & skulls. A multi row necklace is perfect for throwing on top of a shirt and jumper combination or putting on top of a dress. It adds a little something else to what you are wearing. Added bonus for me that it is silver too, my favourite colour (apart from rose gold).
The Casio watch is a dream. Great to have a watch with me being a student so that I do not arrive late to lectures and with it being a bright neon pink it can add a pop of colour to my outfit as I look sticking to a basic colour palette when it comes to clothes!

Check out the competition details here! http://www.discountcoder.com/blog/win-big-with-our-100-asos-blogger-challenge/ ...and good luck :-)
xo

Comments

  1. I'm a total ASOS addict too. It's one of my favorite webshops both due to their wide range, which you mention, but also because I find it really easy to decide from the model photos and the catwalk if something is going to suit me. Other webshops could learn a lot from that (I'm looking at you, Topshop). Anyhow, I have my eye on the same shirt - I agree with you, it's mega cute! Unfortunately I have way too many white shirts to justify getting another one. He he.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's definitely heads above Topshop in customer service and the website content itself. I don't have enough white shirts but they're such a good basic to go with anything!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura

    You might also be interested in our Fashion Blogger Competition to win £300 :)

    FashionVouchers.com/Competition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this tthank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment