home sweet home

So today I officially finished moving into my new house in preparations for my second year at university! I'm so pleased with how it looks, obviously all the accessories that I would like aren't down to a tee yet but for the minute it's pretty perfect. Cute heart bunting, colour co-ord wardrobe, flower lights around my bed & Yankee candles to finish the look off. Cosy or what?! Thought I would share with you a few photos of my new room, enjoy! :-) (P.S sorry these are just taken with my iPhone!!)


I intend to do a full room post in a couple of weeks when I have moved in fully! All the furniture was already in my room apart from the white shabby chic bedside table which I got from IKEA for £25! I've also still got some bunting to put up on the wall opposite my bed as it's plain & boring. 
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment