monday music mayhem

Once I go onto YouTube and I search for a song I am then there for at least a few hours just browsing what they suggest for me at the side of the song that I'm listening too. 9 times out of 10 the suggested band/song will be something I like.. however last time I literally fell in love with every one I went on.
This is a great selection of songs ready to chill out to this coming week considering the weather has brightened up! Get those summer dresses on, those big oversized sunnies out and a cheeky homemade cocktail in your hand while you top up your tan! (I'll definitely be heading to the beach this week and relaxing with my best friends dipping our toes in the water.. South Shields that is, not Santa Monica!)

Frankie & the Heartstrings - That Postcard

The Milk - B Roads

French Films - Pretty In Decedance

Gusgus - Over

Flight Facilities - Crave you

Neon Indian - Deadbeat Summer

Alt J - MS

BOY - Little Numbers

The Vaccines - No Hope

Miles Kane - A Girl Like You

I Heart Sharks - Suburbia

Youth - Daughter

The Castells - Young Lovers

And this is only a selection! Hope you enjoy xoxo


Comments

  1. excellent taste in music, i love every song of BOY and deadbeat summer is also a fantastic song! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment