my hair care must haves!!

For several years now there has only ever been one hair care brand to grace my hair.. that hair care is AUSSIE!! Seriously, the products smell amazing and always do my hair wonders, especially when I've dyed it and I want to get it back into good condition.

My three cult products from Aussie are, the Mega Instant Shampoo, the Mega Instant Conditioner and the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance leave-in conditioner. I'm not joking when I say I spray my hair twice when I've washed it with the hair insurance conditioner, especially if I am leaving my hair to dry au natural. I'll spray it as soon as I get out the shower and comb through, then I'll leave for around half an hour and spray through again. It really does leave my hair so soft and glossy by the time it has dried. Also, when you spray it the smell is amazing!! (probably another reason why I spray it so much!) The leave in conditioner is aimed to make weak hair strong, so that can be from colouring your hair or from heat damage from straightening and blow drying! The jojoba seed oil helps to protect your hair as well as smelling amazing.

The conditioner & shampoo smell amazing too! It's sort of a fruity scent, just lovely though as it isn't really overpowering. The mega instant shampoo is really made for hair that is in good nick, and although mine is not it still does my hair a world of good! This shampoo has kangaroo paw flower extracts in which make your hair have a little va va voom and bounce to it, which I do have to agree with!! My hair has never been flat. The same goes for the conditioner really.

I really want to dry the miracle moisture set and the frizz-free as my hair needs some moisture putting back into it from dying it blonde several times and my frizz prone hair definitely needs some taming.. I look like a lion cub at times!


what are your favourite hair care products? do you have any recommendations for me? :-)
xoxo


Comments