regina lemaire costa

Thanks to Sarah Coggles Facebook page I stumbled upon this talented young lady. Regina Lemaire Costa is 22 years old and is a photographer. Born in Brazil and raised in France. She is an extremely talented photographer and also a student in Paris, studying film making and directing. She's been featured in LAND magazine. Regina mainly uses a polariod camera to take her photos on. I really enjoy looking through photos, just like an art gallery.. you decide the meaning behind the photo, what it is trying to say, what it suggests and more.













And that is just a little taster of her vast collection, including a few different series! Seriously.. go check her out!


Comments

  1. oh my god, you are so so right, she's extremely talented. i love every single photo of her and i'll definitely check her page - thank you so much for sharing hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura,
    This is such a sweet entry. Thank you for the feedback.
    PS: my website recently changed to http://reginalc.com :)
    Love,
    Regina

    (I'm a friend of hers, and she asked me to post this since she doesn't use blogspot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm really pleased she liked it! Her talent is something special. I shall change the link so that people can still be linked from mine to hers :-)
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment