smoothly does it

Why have I never had this in my life before?! I have only used this the past two times I have washed my hair but by god it does wonders. My hair is usually quite frizzy/curly and after dying it back brown a little dull from all the dying and heat that has touched my locks. VO5 Smoothly Does It is a heat protect serum for sumptuously sleek, frizz free shiny hair. I could not agree more with that. My hair is gorgeously sleek, literally as if you have just walked out of a hairdressers and indefinitely frizz free. Over the years I have tried many products that claim to give you frizz free hair. This product does all the rights things for me and my hair in two little pumps of this serum.

I put one pump on when my hair is towel dried so that I can protect my hair from the heat of the hair dryer and help it to dry a lot more sleek. I put another pump on once I have blow dried my hair just before I straighten. It straightens so nicely, not one little bit of frizz in sight. I'm irrevocably in love with this product. I don't think I'll ever not use this after the results of the last two times I have washed my hair!

What the bottle says..
VO5 for hair with personality.. Be the best of who you want to be, with the range of high performance smoothing products for VO5 that clam frizz, static and flyaways leaving you to create, control and finish any style that you want. VO5 break the mould.
Heat protect serum..
- fights frizz
- illuminates hair with a brilliant shine
- helps protect hair against the damage caused by heated appliances

What I say..
Fair to say my hair is definitely frizz free! Hallelujah. Definitely going to be a holiday essential (if i ever get away this summer). It certainly hasn't left my hair feeling greasy or looking oily what so ever. As my mam said since I went blonde that my hair had lost it's shine.. since going back brunette and applying this to my hair every time I wash it my hair has regained it's shine! If your hair looks great you feel great. And heat protection is definitely an added bonus in this amazing multi purpose product!! Definitely recommend this.

Conditioning Treatments

Comments