strawberries + cream

Well it's that time of the year when Wimbledon is upon us. A glorious time to enjoy strawberries & cream, and watch the talents of many a tennis player. And what goes well with Wimbledon.. well white of course. A mirage of white is bestowed upon us in the form of pleated skirts, shorts and cute little polos. The only disadvantage to wearing white is the slight possibility of grass stains if you are sitting upon 'Henman Hill' or 'Murray Mound'. I love the basic colours of white, black and neutral.

What sums up tennis? Strawberries and cream, Fred Perry, Pimms? With celebrities such as Perez Hilton, the Duke & Duchess of Caimbridge, Eliza Doolittle and Kylie Minogue hitting centre court, let's check some of my favourite looks for Wimbledon!

Pleats are always upon the skirts of the likes of the Williams sisters!
Legs.. legs are on show constantly, whether it's the men or women
Polos. Thank you Mr Fred Perry. Tennis player and designer. 


Comments

  1. Haha you've picked the perfect Wimbledon pieces! I'm looking for a bag like the black one for ages and I didn't want to buy the Zara one.. just scrolled through the boohoo page and I'm happppy, will safe some money and get this bag hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so pleased I found it! I was going to get it off Ebay but didn't really want to wait for it to come from China :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment